Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wishing for Germany

Over the summer I took a two week vacation to Europe, and although it was amazing, we were only in Germany for two days. Germany was the number one country I wanted to visit, and for $2,795 I only spent two days in my favorite place. I'm not going to lie, the trip over-all was awesome and I had a blast the whole time. I just wish more time was spend in Germany. Heck, I would have even loved to spend the whole two weeks exploring the different parts of Germany and the wonderful history that goes along. I just wish I could go back and time and demand that the tour company add more Germany days onto the schedule. Yet then again, that would not help any. They did what they wanted and I just paid my whole life's saving to go along with what they wanted and how they wanted it. I know that I could have paid even more and gone on my own, but then I would not have been able to share the experience with my fellow classmates, which made the whole only two days in Germany totally worth it. But just in that one way!

No comments:

Post a Comment