Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Night of Terror


Image a night full of haunting and spooky scares complete with masks, chain saws, and people dressed like zombies. This is exactly the scence I witnessed while I walked the cobbled streets of Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. The lovely evening started when my sister, boyfriend, and best friend all met at my house to enjoy the ride to the park together. In the car we rocked out to a variety of songs from several different genres, which was our way to work the built up nerves away. By the time we arrived to the park our nerves were higher then ever. The first item of business for us was to go into as many haunted houses before the lines built up to an extremely long wait. We got through four houses, and then decided to make our way to a show called Bill and Ted. The show was the highlight of the night, and made everyone almost pee their pants from laughter. We finally left the park, and headed for home by 2:30 in the morning. Even though I jumped and screamed all night, I had a blast and will totally go again next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment