Monday, November 30, 2009

Description : A country music filled day


Listening to a country music station is equivalent to a roller coaster ride of emotions. The first song played could give the listener goosebumps from the loving words sang, while the second song could start a rage of fire when the lyrics sing about a love gone sour or a cheating spouse. For instance, one time I was strolling down a cobbled stone street in Paris enjoying the tunes that flowed from my I-Pod when a classic country song came on. Sorrow swelled in my heart as tears started to rush down my checks. The song was the same exact one played at my Granddaddy’s funeral. Then wind softly dried the tears while the birds chirped high in the trees and I suddenly felt happy again. I realized that even though my Granddaddy is no longer in this life but is in a better place. Also that I have a number of wonderful family members to share my life with.

















No comments:

Post a Comment